Google Tag Manager is an easy to use, lightweight option for producing, handling and keeping track of various user defined areas (users). The Google Tag Manager control panel offers several advantages to assist your company efficiently manage user location based services. Tag Manager can be used for anything from simple program updates to full site management. It can assist you to create, customize and keep track of user place based services such as:
* Perform code on a chosen aspect - You can perform a defined tag code on a chosen user element. This can be useful for instance when you want to reveal a map location on a user map within an article or on another website. Because Google Tag Manager allows you to define both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or little map location without triggering Tag Manager errors.
* Examine service tickets - If you want to integrate Google's Track Defense innovation with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Manager can help you examine service ticket information from any mobile phone, including PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. Once you've figured out the area of the user, you will be able to see comprehensive information about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on website, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking location data, you will have the ability to analyze how your users are seeing your material and identify where you must make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your location tracking efficiency. You can also use Google Track Security's innovative reports to identify which marketing network or networks are carrying out well for your service and which ones might be wasting your money.
* Evaluate sales trends - Among the most ingenious functions of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool properly, you must initially set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have done so, you will be taken to a page consisting of a variety of tabs. Click on the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page consisting of information on the service history of each user, along with info on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to analyze and offer data on how your keywords are related to each other. This info will assist you identify what keywords or keyword mixes are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can likewise help you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Improve website analysis - If you have an existing website, you might wish to examine the information provided by Google Tag Manager and optimize it. You can determine which images and other visual parts of your website are carrying out well, and which locations are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign monitoring - If you currently utilize AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool might be utilized to keep track of the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager interface, you will be able to see all AdSense ads and track their performance. This tool might also be used to determine ad effectiveness based on various criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may find that a specific advertisement can be efficient however that your competitors are utilizing more targeted ads. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your advertisements and make essential changes.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Manager has the ability to perform substantial keyword research study. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords connected with each ad campaign. This is important since you will have the ability to target just those keywords that are profitable. By searching the tool's database, you will be able to recognize lucrative phrases and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your site. This can conserve you money and time by helping you cut down on inefficient AdWords campaigns.