Google Tag Supervisor is a simple to use, lightweight service for developing, managing and keeping track of different user defined places (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard provides numerous advantages to help your company effectively manage user place based services. Tag Manager can be utilized for anything from simple program updates to complete site management. It can help you to produce, modify and monitor user place based services such as:
* Perform code on a picked aspect - You can execute a specified tag code on a selected user element. This can be useful for instance when you wish to reveal a map area on a user map within an article or on another website. Because Google Tag Supervisor permits you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or small map place without causing Tag Supervisor mistakes.
* Assess service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Protection innovation with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can help you examine service ticket information from any mobile phone, including PDA, cell phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. Once you've figured out the location of the user, you will have the ability to see comprehensive details about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, average time on site, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking area data, you will have the ability to examine how your users are viewing your material and figure out where you should make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your area tracking efficiency. You can also utilize Google Track Defense's advanced reports to recognize which marketing network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be wasting your cash.
* Examine sales trends - One of the most innovative functions of Google Tag Supervisor is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool effectively, you need to first establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. Once you have actually done so, you will be taken to a page consisting of a variety of tabs. Click on the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page consisting of details on the service history of each user, along with info on service ticket tags.
* Improve search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to evaluate and provide stats on how your keywords belong to each other. This information will help you determine what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can likewise help you tweak your ad campaigns. * Enhance site analysis - If you have an existing site, you may want to examine the data provided by Google Tag Supervisor and enhance it. You can identify which images and other visual elements of your website are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you presently use AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool might be utilized to monitor the efficiency of your AdSense project. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense advertisements and track their performance. This tool might likewise be utilized to determine advertisement efficiency based upon various criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may discover that a particular ad can be efficient however that your competitors are utilizing more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your ads and make needed changes.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Manager has the capability to perform substantial keyword research. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each advertising campaign. This is very important since you will have the ability to target just those keywords that pay. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to recognize rewarding phrases and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can save you money and time by helping you cut down on ineffective AdWords campaigns.