Google Tag Manager is a simple to utilize, lightweight option for developing, handling and keeping track of numerous user specified areas (users). The Google Tag Supervisor control panel provides a number of advantages to assist your organization effectively handle user area based services. Tag Supervisor can be used for anything from basic program updates to complete site management. It can help you to develop, customize and monitor user location based services such as:
* Execute code on a chosen component - You can perform a specified tag code on a picked user element. This can be useful for instance when you want to reveal a map place on a user map within a blog post or on another website. Since Google Tag Supervisor enables you to define both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or little map place without causing Tag Supervisor errors.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Defense technology with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Supervisor can help you assess service ticket information from any mobile phone, including PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. As soon as you've determined the place of the user, you will have the ability to see in-depth info about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, average time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking place information, you will have the ability to evaluate how your users are seeing your content and figure out where you must make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your location tracking efficiency. You can also utilize Google Track Defense's innovative reports to recognize which advertising network or networks are carrying out well for your service and which ones may be losing your cash.
* Examine sales patterns - One of the most ingenious functions of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool correctly, you should first establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have done so, you will be taken to a page including a variety of tabs. Click the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page including details on the service history of each user, as well as details on service ticket tags.
* Improve search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the ability to evaluate and provide statistics on how your keywords relate to each other. This information will assist you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also help you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Enhance site analysis - If you have an existing website, you might want to evaluate the data supplied by Google Tag Supervisor and enhance it. You can recognize which images and other visual components of your website are carrying out well, and which locations are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense project tracking - If you presently utilize AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool may be used to keep track of the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor interface, you will be able to see all AdSense ads and track their efficiency. This tool may likewise be used to determine advertisement effectiveness based on various parameters, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may discover that a particular ad can be efficient but that your rivals are utilizing more targeted ads. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your advertisements and make required changes.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to conduct substantial keyword research. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each ad campaign. This is important since you will have the ability to target only those keywords that pay. By browsing the tool's database, you will be able to identify lucrative expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can save you money and time by assisting you cut down on ineffective AdWords campaigns.