Wix If Im Using Google Tag Manager Do I Still Need Google Analytics
Google Tag Supervisor is an easy to utilize, light-weight option for developing, managing and monitoring various user defined areas (users). The Google Tag Supervisor control panel offers a number of benefits to help your organization efficiently handle user area based services. Tag Supervisor can be used for anything from easy program updates to full website management. It can help you to develop, modify and keep track of user area based services such as:
* Perform code on a selected element - You can carry out a specified tag code on a picked user component. This can be beneficial for example when you want to reveal a map area on a user map within an article or on another site. Because Google Tag Manager enables you to define both type and size of the text box, you can define a big or little map location without causing Tag Manager errors.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you want to integrate Google's Track Security technology with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Manager can assist you evaluate service ticket data from any mobile phone, consisting of PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. As soon as you've determined the location of the user, you will be able to see comprehensive info about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, average time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking place information, you will have the ability to analyze how your users are viewing your content and identify where you must make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your area tracking performance. You can likewise use Google Track Security's innovative reports to identify which marketing network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be squandering your cash.
* Analyze sales trends - One of the most innovative features of Google Tag Supervisor is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool appropriately, you must first set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have done so, you will be taken to a page consisting of a range of tabs. Click on the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page consisting of details on the service history of each user, along with details on service ticket tags.
* Improve online search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to examine and offer statistics on how your keywords are related to each other. This details will assist you determine what keywords or keyword combinations are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can likewise assist you tweak your advertising campaign. * Enhance site analysis - If you have an existing site, you might wish to analyze the data offered by Google Tag Manager and optimize it. You can determine which images and other visual components of your website are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your minimal bandwidth.
* AdSense project tracking - If you currently utilize AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool may be used to keep track of the performance of your AdSense project. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager user interface, you will be able to see all AdSense ads and track their efficiency. This tool might also be used to determine ad efficiency based on various criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may find that a specific ad can be efficient however that your competitors are using more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make needed modifications.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Manager has the ability to perform substantial keyword research. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each advertising campaign. This is essential due to the fact that you will be able to target only those keywords that pay. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to recognize lucrative expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can conserve you money and time by helping you reduce inadequate AdWords campaigns.