Google Tag Supervisor is a simple to use, lightweight service for developing, managing and monitoring various user defined areas (users). The Google Tag Supervisor dashboard offers a number of benefits to assist your company successfully handle user area based services. Tag Manager can be used for anything from simple program updates to full website management. It can help you to create, customize and monitor user area based services such as:
* Execute code on a selected element - You can carry out a specified tag code on a chosen user aspect. This can be helpful for example when you wish to show a map place on a user map within an article or on another site. Considering That Google Tag Supervisor allows you to define both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or small map area without causing Tag Manager mistakes.
* Examine service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Protection innovation with your mobile marketing project, Tag Supervisor can help you assess service ticket data from any mobile device, including PDA, cellular phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. Once you have actually determined the location of the user, you will have the ability to see comprehensive information about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking place information, you will have the ability to evaluate how your users are viewing your content and figure out where you should make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your location tracking efficiency. You can also utilize Google Track Protection's innovative reports to recognize which marketing network or networks are carrying out well for your service and which ones may be losing your money.
* Evaluate sales trends - Among the most ingenious features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool appropriately, you should first set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have actually done so, you will be taken to a page containing a variety of tabs. Click the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page including details on the service history of each user, along with information on service ticket tags.
* Improve search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to evaluate and provide stats on how your keywords belong to each other. This info will assist you identify what keywords or keyword mixes are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also help you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Improve site analysis - If you have an existing website, you might wish to analyze the data offered by Google Tag Supervisor and enhance it. You can determine which images and other visual components of your website are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you presently use AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool may be utilized to monitor the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor user interface, you will be able to see all AdSense advertisements and track their efficiency. This tool may also be utilized to determine ad efficiency based upon various criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may discover that a specific ad can be reliable but that your competitors are utilizing more targeted advertisements. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your ads and make necessary changes.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Manager has the ability to conduct extensive keyword research study. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each ad campaign. This is necessary because you will have the ability to target only those keywords that pay. By searching the tool's database, you will be able to recognize profitable phrases and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your website. This can save you money and time by helping you reduce ineffective AdWords campaigns.