Google Tag Manager is a simple to utilize, lightweight service for developing, managing and keeping track of numerous user defined places (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard provides numerous advantages to help your organization effectively handle user area based services. Tag Manager can be utilized for anything from simple program updates to complete website management. It can assist you to develop, modify and monitor user location based services such as:
* Execute code on a picked component - You can execute a specified tag code on a chosen user component. This can be helpful for instance when you wish to show a map location on a user map within a post or on another site. Because Google Tag Supervisor allows you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or small map area without causing Tag Supervisor mistakes.
* Examine service tickets - If you want to integrate Google's Track Defense technology with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Supervisor can help you evaluate service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, mobile phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. When you've determined the area of the user, you will be able to see comprehensive info about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on website, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking area data, you will have the ability to evaluate how your users are seeing your content and identify where you should make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your location tracking performance. You can also utilize Google Track Defense's sophisticated reports to determine which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be wasting your cash.
* Evaluate sales trends - Among the most innovative features of Google Tag Supervisor is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool correctly, you should initially establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. Once you have actually done so, you will be taken to a page containing a range of tabs. Click on the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page containing details on the service history of each user, along with details on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to analyze and supply stats on how your keywords relate to each other. This info will assist you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can also help you tweak your advertising campaign. * Enhance site analysis - If you have an existing site, you might wish to analyze the data supplied by Google Tag Supervisor and optimize it. You can recognize which images and other visual parts of your website are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you currently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be used to keep an eye on the efficiency of your AdSense project. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager interface, you will be able to see all AdSense advertisements and track their efficiency. This tool may likewise be utilized to determine advertisement efficiency based on various parameters, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may find that a particular ad can be efficient however that your competitors are using more targeted ads. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make required changes.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to carry out comprehensive keyword research study. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each ad campaign. This is essential due to the fact that you will be able to target only those keywords that are profitable. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to recognize lucrative phrases and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can save you time and money by assisting you cut down on inefficient AdWords projects.