Why Should I Not Have Google Analytics On Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is a simple to utilize, light-weight service for creating, handling and keeping track of various user specified areas (users). The Google Tag Supervisor control panel offers several advantages to assist your organization efficiently handle user location based services. Tag Manager can be utilized for anything from easy program updates to full website management. It can assist you to develop, customize and keep an eye on user area based services such as:
* Perform code on a picked element - You can perform a specified tag code on a chosen user component. This can be beneficial for example when you want to reveal a map area on a user map within a blog post or on another website. Because Google Tag Manager enables you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or little map place without causing Tag Supervisor errors.
* Examine service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Security innovation with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can help you examine service ticket data from any mobile device, consisting of PDA, cell phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. Once you've figured out the place of the user, you will be able to see in-depth information about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking area information, you will be able to analyze how your users are seeing your material and identify where you should make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your area tracking performance. You can likewise utilize Google Track Defense's sophisticated reports to determine which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be squandering your cash.
* Examine sales trends - Among the most innovative features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool properly, you must initially set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. Once you have done so, you will be taken to a page consisting of a variety of tabs. Click the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page including information on the service history of each user, in addition to information on service ticket tags.
* Improve online search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to analyze and provide stats on how your keywords relate to each other. This details will help you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Improve site analysis - If you have an existing site, you may want to examine the data provided by Google Tag Manager and enhance it. You can recognize which images and other visual components of your site are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense project monitoring - If you currently utilize AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be used to monitor the performance of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor interface, you will be able to see all AdSense advertisements and track their performance. This tool might likewise be used to measure advertisement efficiency based upon numerous criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may find that a particular ad can be reliable but that your rivals are using more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your advertisements and make needed changes.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Manager has the capability to conduct comprehensive keyword research study. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each advertising campaign. This is essential due to the fact that you will have the ability to target only those keywords that are profitable. By searching the tool's database, you will be able to recognize successful phrases and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can conserve you money and time by assisting you minimize inadequate AdWords projects.