Why Is Google Tag Manager Better Than Google Analytics
Google Tag Manager is a simple to use, lightweight solution for producing, managing and keeping track of numerous user defined areas (users). The Google Tag Supervisor control panel offers numerous advantages to assist your organization effectively handle user area based services. Tag Supervisor can be utilized for anything from basic program updates to full website management. It can help you to create, modify and monitor user location based services such as:
* Execute code on a chosen aspect - You can perform a defined tag code on a chosen user aspect. This can be beneficial for example when you want to reveal a map area on a user map within an article or on another site. Given That Google Tag Manager enables you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or little map area without triggering Tag Manager mistakes.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you want to incorporate Google's Track Protection technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can help you assess service ticket data from any mobile device, including PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. As soon as you have actually figured out the location of the user, you will have the ability to see detailed details about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking place data, you will have the ability to examine how your users are viewing your content and identify where you ought to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your location tracking performance. You can also utilize Google Track Defense's advanced reports to identify which advertising network or networks are carrying out well for your service and which ones might be losing your money.
* Analyze sales trends - Among the most innovative features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool effectively, you need to first establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have done so, you will be required to a page containing a range of tabs. Click the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page including information on the service history of each user, along with details on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to analyze and provide stats on how your keywords belong to each other. This information will assist you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also help you tweak your advertising campaign. * Enhance site analysis - If you have an existing website, you may wish to evaluate the information offered by Google Tag Supervisor and optimize it. You can identify which images and other visual parts of your site are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you presently utilize AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be utilized to monitor the performance of your AdSense project. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor user interface, you will be able to see all AdSense ads and track their efficiency. This tool might also be utilized to measure advertisement effectiveness based on different parameters, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may find that a specific advertisement can be effective however that your competitors are utilizing more targeted ads. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make needed modifications.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to conduct comprehensive keyword research. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each advertising campaign. This is essential due to the fact that you will have the ability to target only those keywords that pay. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to identify successful expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can conserve you money and time by assisting you minimize ineffective AdWords projects.