Why Fire Google Analytics Through Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Supervisor is a simple to use, lightweight solution for producing, managing and keeping an eye on various user defined locations (users). The Google Tag Supervisor dashboard provides a number of benefits to help your company efficiently handle user location based services. Tag Supervisor can be utilized for anything from simple program updates to complete site management. It can help you to develop, modify and monitor user location based services such as:
* Perform code on a selected aspect - You can perform a defined tag code on a selected user element. This can be helpful for example when you wish to show a map place on a user map within a blog post or on another website. Considering That Google Tag Supervisor allows you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can define a large or little map location without causing Tag Supervisor mistakes.
* Assess service tickets - If you want to integrate Google's Track Defense innovation with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can help you examine service ticket information from any mobile device, including PDA, cell phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. Once you've identified the place of the user, you will have the ability to see detailed details about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking area data, you will be able to evaluate how your users are seeing your material and determine where you ought to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your place tracking performance. You can likewise use Google Track Protection's advanced reports to identify which marketing network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones may be losing your cash.
* Analyze sales trends - Among the most ingenious features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool effectively, you need to initially establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. Once you have done so, you will be taken to a page consisting of a variety of tabs. Click the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page including information on the service history of each user, as well as details on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to analyze and provide statistics on how your keywords relate to each other. This info will help you determine what keywords or keyword mixes are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Enhance site analysis - If you have an existing site, you might want to examine the data provided by Google Tag Supervisor and enhance it. You can determine which images and other visual parts of your site are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense project tracking - If you presently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool may be used to keep an eye on the performance of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense ads and track their efficiency. This tool may also be used to measure ad effectiveness based on different criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might find that a particular advertisement can be effective but that your rivals are using more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your ads and make needed modifications.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to perform comprehensive keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each advertising campaign. This is essential because you will be able to target just those keywords that pay. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to determine profitable expressions and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your site. This can conserve you time and money by helping you cut down on ineffective AdWords projects.