Why Do We Need To Use Google Tag Manager With Google Analytics
Google Tag Supervisor is an easy to use, light-weight solution for producing, handling and monitoring numerous user defined locations (users). The Google Tag Supervisor control panel provides a number of benefits to assist your organization successfully manage user location based services. Tag Supervisor can be utilized for anything from simple program updates to full website management. It can assist you to create, modify and monitor user area based services such as:
* Perform code on a picked element - You can perform a defined tag code on a chosen user component. This can be helpful for example when you wish to show a map place on a user map within an article or on another site. Since Google Tag Supervisor allows you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or small map area without causing Tag Manager errors.
* Examine service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Defense technology with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Supervisor can help you assess service ticket information from any mobile device, including PDA, mobile phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. As soon as you've identified the location of the user, you will be able to see comprehensive info about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, average time on site, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking area data, you will have the ability to evaluate how your users are seeing your material and figure out where you should make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your area tracking efficiency. You can also utilize Google Track Defense's advanced reports to recognize which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be wasting your money.
* Evaluate sales patterns - Among the most innovative functions of Google Tag Supervisor is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool properly, you should initially set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. Once you have actually done so, you will be taken to a page including a variety of tabs. Click the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page containing information on the service history of each user, in addition to information on service ticket tags.
* Enhance online search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to examine and offer data on how your keywords are related to each other. This information will assist you identify what keywords or keyword mixes are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can likewise help you tweak your ad campaigns. * Improve website analysis - If you have an existing website, you may want to evaluate the information offered by Google Tag Supervisor and optimize it. You can determine which images and other visual components of your website are carrying out well, and which locations are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign monitoring - If you presently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be used to monitor the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense advertisements and track their performance. This tool may also be utilized to measure advertisement efficiency based upon various specifications, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might discover that a specific advertisement can be efficient however that your rivals are utilizing more targeted ads. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make essential modifications.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Manager has the ability to carry out substantial keyword research study. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords connected with each ad campaign. This is important because you will be able to target only those keywords that pay. By searching the tool's database, you will be able to identify successful expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can conserve you time and money by assisting you reduce inefficient AdWords campaigns.