Symfony Google Tag Manager Identify Logged In User
Google Tag Supervisor is a simple to utilize, lightweight service for creating, handling and monitoring numerous user specified places (users). The Google Tag Manager control panel provides several advantages to help your company efficiently handle user area based services. Tag Supervisor can be used for anything from basic program updates to full website management. It can help you to create, customize and monitor user area based services such as:
* Perform code on a chosen aspect - You can carry out a defined tag code on a selected user element. This can be beneficial for instance when you want to show a map place on a user map within an article or on another website. Because Google Tag Manager enables you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can define a large or little map location without triggering Tag Supervisor mistakes.
* Examine service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Defense innovation with your mobile marketing project, Tag Supervisor can assist you evaluate service ticket information from any mobile device, consisting of PDA, cellular phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. When you've determined the area of the user, you will be able to see detailed information about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking place information, you will be able to analyze how your users are viewing your material and determine where you ought to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your location tracking efficiency. You can likewise utilize Google Track Protection's sophisticated reports to recognize which marketing network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be squandering your cash.
* Examine sales patterns - One of the most ingenious features of Google Tag Supervisor is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool correctly, you need to first establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. When you have actually done so, you will be taken to a page consisting of a variety of tabs. Click on the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page containing information on the service history of each user, in addition to info on service ticket tags.
* Enhance online search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to evaluate and offer statistics on how your keywords belong to each other. This details will assist you determine what keywords or keyword mixes are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you tweak your ad campaigns. * Improve site analysis - If you have an existing website, you may wish to evaluate the data supplied by Google Tag Manager and enhance it. You can recognize which images and other visual parts of your site are carrying out well, and which locations are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you currently utilize AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool may be used to keep an eye on the performance of your AdSense campaign. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor interface, you will be able to see all AdSense ads and track their performance. This tool might also be utilized to determine advertisement efficiency based on different specifications, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may discover that a specific ad can be effective but that your rivals are utilizing more targeted advertisements. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your ads and make needed changes.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Manager has the capability to conduct substantial keyword research. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each advertising campaign. This is necessary since you will have the ability to target only those keywords that are profitable. By browsing the tool's database, you will have the ability to determine rewarding phrases and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can save you money and time by assisting you cut down on ineffective AdWords projects.