Google Tag Supervisor is an easy to use, light-weight option for developing, managing and keeping track of various user specified locations (users). The Google Tag Supervisor dashboard provides a number of benefits to help your organization efficiently handle user area based services. Tag Supervisor can be used for anything from easy program updates to full site management. It can help you to produce, customize and keep track of user location based services such as:
* Perform code on a selected component - You can carry out a specified tag code on a chosen user component. This can be helpful for example when you wish to show a map place on a user map within an article or on another site. Since Google Tag Manager allows you to define both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or little map place without causing Tag Manager errors.
* Examine service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Security innovation with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can assist you assess service ticket information from any mobile phone, including PDA, cell phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. When you've determined the place of the user, you will have the ability to see detailed info about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking place information, you will be able to analyze how your users are viewing your content and figure out where you ought to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your location tracking performance. You can also use Google Track Protection's advanced reports to recognize which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be wasting your cash.
* Evaluate sales patterns - Among the most ingenious features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool appropriately, you need to first set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. Once you have done so, you will be taken to a page including a range of tabs. Click the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page containing information on the service history of each user, as well as information on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to analyze and offer stats on how your keywords are related to each other. This details will assist you determine what keywords or keyword mixes are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you tweak your advertising campaign. * Improve website analysis - If you have an existing site, you might wish to evaluate the information offered by Google Tag Manager and optimize it. You can determine which images and other visual elements of your site are carrying out well, and which locations are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign monitoring - If you currently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be used to keep an eye on the efficiency of your AdSense project. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense advertisements and track their efficiency. This tool may also be used to measure ad efficiency based upon various criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might find that a specific ad can be effective but that your rivals are using more targeted advertisements. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your advertisements and make required changes.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Manager has the capability to carry out extensive keyword research. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each advertising campaign. This is necessary since you will be able to target just those keywords that pay. By browsing the tool's database, you will be able to identify successful expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can conserve you money and time by assisting you minimize inadequate AdWords campaigns.