Should I Use Google Tag Manager Or Google Analytics
Google Tag Manager is an easy to use, lightweight option for producing, managing and monitoring numerous user specified locations (users). The Google Tag Manager control panel offers a number of benefits to help your company successfully manage user place based services. Tag Supervisor can be utilized for anything from simple program updates to complete site management. It can assist you to create, customize and monitor user place based services such as:
* Perform code on a chosen aspect - You can perform a defined tag code on a picked user component. This can be useful for example when you wish to reveal a map area on a user map within a post or on another site. Considering That Google Tag Manager permits you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can define a big or small map place without triggering Tag Manager errors.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Protection innovation with your mobile marketing project, Tag Supervisor can assist you evaluate service ticket information from any mobile device, including PDA, cellular phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. Once you have actually figured out the location of the user, you will have the ability to see comprehensive details about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, average time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking area information, you will have the ability to analyze how your users are seeing your content and identify where you need to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your place tracking efficiency. You can likewise use Google Track Defense's sophisticated reports to recognize which marketing network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be losing your cash.
* Analyze sales patterns - One of the most innovative features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool appropriately, you ought to initially set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have done so, you will be required to a page consisting of a variety of tabs. Click on the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page containing details on the service history of each user, as well as details on service ticket tags.
* Improve search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to evaluate and offer statistics on how your keywords relate to each other. This information will assist you identify what keywords or keyword mixes are performing well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you tweak your ad campaigns. * Improve website analysis - If you have an existing site, you might wish to evaluate the data offered by Google Tag Supervisor and optimize it. You can recognize which images and other visual components of your website are performing well, and which locations are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you currently utilize AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool may be utilized to keep an eye on the efficiency of your AdSense project. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense advertisements and track their efficiency. This tool might likewise be used to determine advertisement efficiency based upon numerous specifications, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might find that a particular advertisement can be effective but that your competitors are utilizing more targeted ads. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make needed changes.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Manager has the ability to perform extensive keyword research study. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each ad campaign. This is essential due to the fact that you will be able to target only those keywords that pay. By browsing the tool's database, you will have the ability to identify rewarding phrases and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can conserve you money and time by helping you minimize inadequate AdWords projects.