Google Tag Manager is a simple to use, lightweight service for creating, managing and monitoring numerous user specified locations (users). The Google Tag Supervisor dashboard offers a number of advantages to assist your company effectively manage user place based services. Tag Manager can be used for anything from simple program updates to full website management. It can help you to develop, modify and keep an eye on user location based services such as:
* Execute code on a picked element - You can execute a defined tag code on a selected user aspect. This can be useful for instance when you wish to show a map area on a user map within an article or on another site. Because Google Tag Supervisor allows you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or small map area without triggering Tag Supervisor mistakes.
* Assess service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Defense innovation with your mobile marketing project, Tag Supervisor can assist you evaluate service ticket information from any mobile phone, consisting of PDA, mobile phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. Once you have actually identified the area of the user, you will have the ability to see in-depth info about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking place information, you will be able to analyze how your users are viewing your content and identify where you must make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your place tracking efficiency. You can also utilize Google Track Defense's sophisticated reports to determine which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones may be losing your money.
* Analyze sales patterns - One of the most ingenious functions of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool effectively, you must first establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have done so, you will be taken to a page containing a variety of tabs. Click the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page containing information on the service history of each user, along with info on service ticket tags.
* Enhance online search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to analyze and provide statistics on how your keywords are related to each other. This info will assist you identify what keywords or keyword mixes are performing well, and which ones are not. It can also help you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Enhance site analysis - If you have an existing site, you might wish to analyze the data provided by Google Tag Manager and optimize it. You can recognize which images and other visual elements of your site are carrying out well, and which locations are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign monitoring - If you presently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be utilized to keep track of the performance of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense ads and track their efficiency. This tool might also be used to determine ad efficiency based upon numerous criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might find that a specific ad can be effective however that your rivals are utilizing more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your ads and make necessary changes.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to carry out extensive keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each ad campaign. This is important since you will have the ability to target only those keywords that are profitable. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to determine lucrative phrases and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can conserve you time and money by helping you minimize inefficient AdWords projects.