Setting Up Transaction Tracking Through Google Tag Manager In Woocommerce
Google Tag Manager is an easy to utilize, light-weight service for creating, managing and keeping track of numerous user specified areas (users). The Google Tag Manager control panel provides numerous benefits to help your organization efficiently handle user location based services. Tag Manager can be used for anything from easy program updates to full site management. It can help you to create, customize and monitor user location based services such as:
* Carry out code on a chosen element - You can execute a defined tag code on a selected user element. This can be beneficial for example when you want to show a map location on a user map within an article or on another website. Given That Google Tag Manager permits you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can define a large or small map area without triggering Tag Supervisor errors.
* Examine service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Security innovation with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Supervisor can assist you evaluate service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, cellular phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. When you've determined the location of the user, you will be able to see comprehensive info about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking area information, you will have the ability to evaluate how your users are viewing your content and determine where you must make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your location tracking performance. You can also utilize Google Track Security's innovative reports to determine which marketing network or networks are carrying out well for your service and which ones might be squandering your cash.
* Analyze sales patterns - Among the most ingenious features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool effectively, you need to initially set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have actually done so, you will be taken to a page including a variety of tabs. Click the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page containing information on the service history of each user, along with info on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the ability to evaluate and provide statistics on how your keywords belong to each other. This details will assist you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you fine tune your ad campaigns. * Improve site analysis - If you have an existing website, you may wish to examine the information offered by Google Tag Supervisor and optimize it. You can identify which images and other visual elements of your website are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your minimal bandwidth.
* AdSense project monitoring - If you currently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool may be utilized to keep an eye on the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense advertisements and track their performance. This tool may also be used to determine ad efficiency based on numerous criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might find that a particular advertisement can be reliable however that your competitors are utilizing more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your ads and make needed modifications.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to perform extensive keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each ad campaign. This is very important due to the fact that you will be able to target only those keywords that are profitable. By browsing the tool's database, you will have the ability to identify rewarding phrases and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your site. This can save you money and time by helping you cut down on inefficient AdWords campaigns.