Google Tag Manager is an easy to use, lightweight solution for creating, managing and keeping track of various user specified locations (users). The Google Tag Supervisor dashboard provides a number of benefits to assist your company successfully handle user location based services. Tag Manager can be used for anything from simple program updates to full site management. It can help you to create, modify and keep track of user place based services such as:
* Perform code on a picked element - You can carry out a defined tag code on a picked user component. This can be beneficial for example when you want to reveal a map location on a user map within a post or on another website. Considering That Google Tag Manager permits you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a large or little map place without causing Tag Supervisor mistakes.
* Assess service tickets - If you want to integrate Google's Track Security innovation with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Supervisor can assist you evaluate service ticket information from any mobile phone, including PDA, cell phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. As soon as you've determined the place of the user, you will have the ability to see in-depth information about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on website, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking place information, you will be able to analyze how your users are seeing your content and figure out where you need to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your location tracking efficiency. You can also utilize Google Track Defense's sophisticated reports to identify which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be losing your cash.
* Analyze sales patterns - Among the most innovative functions of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool correctly, you must initially set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have actually done so, you will be required to a page consisting of a range of tabs. Click on the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page including details on the service history of each user, along with info on service ticket tags.
* Improve search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the ability to analyze and offer statistics on how your keywords are related to each other. This information will assist you identify what keywords or keyword mixes are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Improve site analysis - If you have an existing website, you may want to evaluate the data offered by Google Tag Manager and enhance it. You can determine which images and other visual parts of your website are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign monitoring - If you presently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool may be utilized to keep an eye on the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager interface, you will be able to see all AdSense ads and track their performance. This tool might also be utilized to determine advertisement effectiveness based upon various criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may discover that a specific ad can be reliable but that your rivals are using more targeted ads. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your advertisements and make required modifications.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to carry out extensive keyword research study. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each ad campaign. This is very important since you will have the ability to target just those keywords that are profitable. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to determine profitable expressions and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your website. This can save you money and time by assisting you minimize ineffective AdWords campaigns.