Google Tag Supervisor is a simple to use, lightweight option for developing, managing and monitoring numerous user specified areas (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard provides several advantages to help your organization efficiently manage user area based services. Tag Supervisor can be utilized for anything from simple program updates to full site management. It can help you to create, customize and keep track of user area based services such as:
* Execute code on a picked aspect - You can perform a defined tag code on a selected user element. This can be useful for instance when you wish to reveal a map area on a user map within a post or on another website. Because Google Tag Supervisor allows you to define both type and size of the text box, you can specify a large or small map location without triggering Tag Supervisor mistakes.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Defense innovation with your mobile marketing project, Tag Supervisor can assist you assess service ticket information from any mobile phone, consisting of PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. Once you've identified the place of the user, you will have the ability to see detailed information about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking area information, you will be able to analyze how your users are viewing your content and figure out where you need to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your location tracking efficiency. You can also utilize Google Track Security's sophisticated reports to recognize which marketing network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones may be losing your money.
* Examine sales trends - Among the most innovative features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool properly, you need to initially establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have done so, you will be required to a page consisting of a variety of tabs. Click the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page consisting of details on the service history of each user, as well as info on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to evaluate and provide statistics on how your keywords are related to each other. This information will assist you determine what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can likewise assist you fine tune your ad campaigns. * Improve website analysis - If you have an existing site, you might want to examine the data supplied by Google Tag Supervisor and optimize it. You can recognize which images and other visual components of your site are performing well, and which locations are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense project tracking - If you currently use AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool may be utilized to keep track of the performance of your AdSense project. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor user interface, you will be able to see all AdSense advertisements and track their efficiency. This tool may also be utilized to measure ad efficiency based upon numerous criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might find that a specific advertisement can be reliable however that your rivals are utilizing more targeted ads. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your ads and make needed modifications.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to carry out extensive keyword research. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each ad campaign. This is necessary since you will have the ability to target just those keywords that pay. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to identify lucrative phrases and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your website. This can save you money and time by helping you reduce inefficient AdWords projects.