Google Tag Manager is a simple to use, lightweight solution for producing, handling and monitoring various user defined locations (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard provides a number of advantages to assist your organization successfully manage user area based services. Tag Supervisor can be used for anything from basic program updates to complete site management. It can assist you to develop, modify and keep an eye on user place based services such as:
* Perform code on a selected element - You can execute a defined tag code on a chosen user element. This can be helpful for example when you want to show a map place on a user map within an article or on another website. Since Google Tag Manager allows you to define both type and size of the text box, you can specify a large or small map place without triggering Tag Manager mistakes.
* Examine service tickets - If you wish to incorporate Google's Track Protection technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Supervisor can assist you assess service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. As soon as you've determined the location of the user, you will have the ability to see in-depth information about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, average time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking area information, you will have the ability to evaluate how your users are viewing your content and identify where you ought to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your area tracking efficiency. You can likewise utilize Google Track Defense's innovative reports to determine which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be squandering your cash.
* Analyze sales patterns - One of the most ingenious functions of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool appropriately, you ought to initially set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have done so, you will be required to a page containing a variety of tabs. Click on the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page including information on the service history of each user, along with information on service ticket tags.
* Improve online search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the ability to analyze and provide data on how your keywords are related to each other. This info will assist you determine what keywords or keyword combinations are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also help you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Enhance website analysis - If you have an existing website, you may want to evaluate the data provided by Google Tag Manager and enhance it. You can recognize which images and other visual parts of your site are carrying out well, and which locations are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense project monitoring - If you currently utilize AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool may be utilized to keep an eye on the performance of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense ads and track their performance. This tool might also be utilized to measure ad efficiency based upon numerous criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may discover that a specific ad can be efficient but that your rivals are using more targeted advertisements. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make necessary modifications.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Manager has the ability to perform substantial keyword research study. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each ad campaign. This is essential due to the fact that you will have the ability to target just those keywords that are profitable. By searching the tool's database, you will be able to determine rewarding phrases and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your site. This can conserve you money and time by helping you reduce ineffective AdWords campaigns.