Google Tag Manager is an easy to utilize, lightweight service for creating, handling and monitoring numerous user specified areas (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard provides a number of advantages to help your organization successfully manage user place based services. Tag Manager can be utilized for anything from basic program updates to full website management. It can assist you to create, modify and keep track of user location based services such as:
* Perform code on a selected element - You can execute a specified tag code on a selected user element. This can be helpful for instance when you want to reveal a map area on a user map within an article or on another site. Since Google Tag Manager allows you to define both type and size of the text box, you can define a large or little map place without triggering Tag Supervisor errors.
* Assess service tickets - If you wish to incorporate Google's Track Defense technology with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Supervisor can help you examine service ticket data from any mobile device, including PDA, mobile phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. When you've figured out the place of the user, you will have the ability to see in-depth information about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking place data, you will have the ability to examine how your users are viewing your material and identify where you should make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your location tracking efficiency. You can likewise utilize Google Track Defense's sophisticated reports to recognize which advertising network or networks are carrying out well for your service and which ones may be squandering your cash.
* Evaluate sales trends - Among the most innovative features of Google Tag Supervisor is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool effectively, you ought to initially establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have done so, you will be required to a page including a range of tabs. Click the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page containing details on the service history of each user, along with information on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to examine and offer data on how your keywords are related to each other. This info will help you identify what keywords or keyword mixes are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you fine tune your ad campaigns. * Improve website analysis - If you have an existing site, you may want to examine the data provided by Google Tag Supervisor and optimize it. You can recognize which images and other visual components of your site are carrying out well, and which locations are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense project tracking - If you currently use AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool might be utilized to keep an eye on the performance of your AdSense campaign. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense ads and track their efficiency. This tool may also be used to measure ad efficiency based on different specifications, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may find that a specific ad can be effective however that your rivals are utilizing more targeted ads. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your advertisements and make required modifications.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Manager has the capability to perform comprehensive keyword research study. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each ad campaign. This is important since you will be able to target only those keywords that pay. By browsing the tool's database, you will be able to identify lucrative phrases and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can save you money and time by assisting you reduce inefficient AdWords campaigns.