Google Tag Supervisor is a simple to use, light-weight option for producing, handling and monitoring numerous user defined areas (users). The Google Tag Supervisor control panel uses several advantages to assist your company effectively manage user place based services. Tag Manager can be utilized for anything from simple program updates to full site management. It can help you to produce, modify and monitor user location based services such as:
* Execute code on a selected component - You can perform a specified tag code on a selected user element. This can be useful for instance when you want to show a map area on a user map within an article or on another site. Given That Google Tag Manager permits you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or small map location without triggering Tag Supervisor mistakes.
* Assess service tickets - If you want to incorporate Google's Track Protection technology with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Supervisor can help you assess service ticket data from any mobile device, including PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. When you've identified the location of the user, you will be able to see in-depth info about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, average time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking location information, you will be able to analyze how your users are seeing your content and figure out where you must make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your place tracking efficiency. You can also use Google Track Protection's advanced reports to identify which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones may be wasting your cash.
* Evaluate sales patterns - One of the most innovative features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool effectively, you must first establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have done so, you will be required to a page consisting of a range of tabs. Click on the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page containing details on the service history of each user, along with info on service ticket tags.
* Improve search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to evaluate and offer stats on how your keywords are related to each other. This details will help you determine what keywords or keyword mixes are performing well, and which ones are not. It can also help you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Improve site analysis - If you have an existing site, you may want to evaluate the information offered by Google Tag Supervisor and optimize it. You can recognize which images and other visual parts of your website are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your minimal bandwidth.
* AdSense project tracking - If you presently use AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool may be utilized to keep track of the performance of your AdSense project. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense ads and track their performance. This tool may also be used to determine ad efficiency based upon different criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might find that a specific ad can be reliable however that your rivals are utilizing more targeted advertisements. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your advertisements and make necessary changes.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to carry out comprehensive keyword research. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords connected with each advertising campaign. This is essential since you will be able to target only those keywords that pay. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to identify profitable expressions and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your site. This can conserve you time and money by helping you minimize inefficient AdWords campaigns.