Pass Email Name Through Google Analytics With Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is an easy to use, light-weight option for producing, handling and keeping track of various user specified areas (users). The Google Tag Supervisor dashboard uses numerous benefits to help your company efficiently handle user area based services. Tag Manager can be used for anything from easy program updates to full website management. It can help you to produce, modify and keep an eye on user place based services such as:
* Carry out code on a selected aspect - You can carry out a specified tag code on a picked user element. This can be useful for instance when you wish to show a map place on a user map within a post or on another site. Given That Google Tag Supervisor enables you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a large or small map location without causing Tag Supervisor mistakes.
* Assess service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Defense technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can help you assess service ticket information from any mobile device, consisting of PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. Once you've figured out the area of the user, you will have the ability to see in-depth information about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking place data, you will have the ability to evaluate how your users are viewing your material and determine where you need to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your place tracking efficiency. You can also use Google Track Defense's sophisticated reports to identify which advertising network or networks are carrying out well for your service and which ones may be losing your cash.
* Examine sales patterns - One of the most ingenious features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool effectively, you ought to initially establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have done so, you will be required to a page consisting of a range of tabs. Click on the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page containing information on the service history of each user, as well as details on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to evaluate and provide data on how your keywords relate to each other. This details will help you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Enhance website analysis - If you have an existing website, you might want to analyze the data provided by Google Tag Manager and optimize it. You can recognize which images and other visual elements of your website are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign monitoring - If you currently utilize AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool may be used to keep track of the performance of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense advertisements and track their performance. This tool might likewise be used to measure ad effectiveness based on numerous parameters, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might discover that a particular advertisement can be effective but that your competitors are utilizing more targeted advertisements. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make necessary changes.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Manager has the capability to conduct comprehensive keyword research. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each ad campaign. This is necessary since you will have the ability to target only those keywords that pay. By browsing the tool's database, you will be able to recognize rewarding phrases and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can save you time and money by assisting you cut down on inadequate AdWords projects.