Google Tag Supervisor is a simple to use, lightweight solution for creating, handling and monitoring various user specified locations (users). The Google Tag Supervisor dashboard provides a number of advantages to help your company successfully handle user location based services. Tag Manager can be used for anything from basic program updates to full website management. It can assist you to develop, customize and monitor user location based services such as:
* Execute code on a chosen element - You can execute a defined tag code on a picked user component. This can be useful for example when you want to show a map area on a user map within an article or on another site. Given That Google Tag Manager allows you to define both type and size of the text box, you can define a large or small map location without causing Tag Manager mistakes.
* Examine service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Protection technology with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Supervisor can help you assess service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, cellular phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. When you've identified the area of the user, you will be able to see in-depth information about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, average time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking place information, you will have the ability to examine how your users are seeing your content and identify where you ought to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your area tracking efficiency. You can likewise utilize Google Track Defense's innovative reports to determine which marketing network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones may be wasting your money.
* Analyze sales patterns - One of the most innovative features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool properly, you ought to first set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. When you have actually done so, you will be taken to a page including a range of tabs. Click the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page containing details on the service history of each user, along with information on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to evaluate and provide stats on how your keywords belong to each other. This information will assist you determine what keywords or keyword combinations are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also help you tweak your advertising campaign. * Improve website analysis - If you have an existing website, you may want to examine the data provided by Google Tag Supervisor and optimize it. You can determine which images and other visual parts of your website are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense project tracking - If you presently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be used to keep track of the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager interface, you will be able to see all AdSense ads and track their performance. This tool might also be used to measure ad efficiency based on different criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may discover that a specific advertisement can be reliable but that your competitors are utilizing more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your ads and make needed modifications.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Manager has the capability to perform substantial keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords connected with each ad campaign. This is essential since you will have the ability to target only those keywords that are profitable. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to determine successful phrases and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your site. This can conserve you time and money by assisting you reduce ineffective AdWords projects.