Google Tag Manager is an easy to use, lightweight service for creating, handling and keeping track of different user defined areas (users). The Google Tag Manager control panel uses a number of benefits to help your company effectively handle user location based services. Tag Manager can be used for anything from simple program updates to complete site management. It can assist you to create, customize and keep track of user location based services such as:
* Execute code on a picked element - You can carry out a specified tag code on a chosen user aspect. This can be beneficial for instance when you wish to show a map area on a user map within a blog post or on another site. Considering That Google Tag Supervisor permits you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can define a large or small map area without triggering Tag Manager errors.
* Assess service tickets - If you wish to incorporate Google's Track Protection technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can assist you assess service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, cellular phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. When you've identified the area of the user, you will be able to see comprehensive details about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, average time on site, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking place data, you will have the ability to analyze how your users are viewing your content and identify where you should make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your location tracking efficiency. You can likewise utilize Google Track Protection's sophisticated reports to identify which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be wasting your cash.
* Analyze sales trends - Among the most ingenious functions of Google Tag Supervisor is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool properly, you should initially set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have done so, you will be required to a page consisting of a range of tabs. Click on the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page consisting of details on the service history of each user, as well as details on service ticket tags.
* Enhance online search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the ability to examine and supply data on how your keywords are related to each other. This info will help you determine what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can also help you tweak your advertising campaign. * Improve site analysis - If you have an existing website, you might want to examine the data supplied by Google Tag Manager and optimize it. You can recognize which images and other visual components of your website are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your minimal bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you currently utilize AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool may be used to monitor the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor user interface, you will be able to see all AdSense advertisements and track their efficiency. This tool may also be used to measure advertisement efficiency based on numerous criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might discover that a particular advertisement can be efficient however that your rivals are using more targeted ads. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make essential changes.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Manager has the capability to carry out comprehensive keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each ad campaign. This is very important due to the fact that you will have the ability to target only those keywords that pay. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to recognize successful phrases and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can save you money and time by assisting you cut down on inadequate AdWords campaigns.