Google Tag Manager is a simple to use, lightweight option for developing, managing and keeping track of various user specified areas (users). The Google Tag Manager control panel offers several benefits to assist your company efficiently manage user place based services. Tag Supervisor can be used for anything from basic program updates to full website management. It can assist you to develop, modify and monitor user place based services such as:
* Perform code on a chosen component - You can perform a defined tag code on a selected user component. This can be useful for instance when you want to reveal a map area on a user map within an article or on another site. Since Google Tag Manager permits you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a large or little map location without triggering Tag Supervisor errors.
* Examine service tickets - If you want to integrate Google's Track Protection technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Supervisor can help you assess service ticket information from any mobile device, including PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. When you've identified the location of the user, you will be able to see detailed info about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, average time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking location data, you will be able to examine how your users are viewing your material and identify where you need to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your place tracking efficiency. You can also utilize Google Track Security's sophisticated reports to identify which marketing network or networks are carrying out well for your service and which ones might be wasting your money.
* Analyze sales patterns - Among the most ingenious functions of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool properly, you must first set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have done so, you will be required to a page consisting of a range of tabs. Click on the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page including information on the service history of each user, in addition to details on service ticket tags.
* Enhance online search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to examine and provide statistics on how your keywords belong to each other. This details will assist you determine what keywords or keyword combinations are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also help you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Improve site analysis - If you have an existing site, you might wish to evaluate the information provided by Google Tag Manager and enhance it. You can recognize which images and other visual components of your website are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense project monitoring - If you currently utilize AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool may be used to keep an eye on the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense ads and track their performance. This tool may also be utilized to determine ad effectiveness based on different specifications, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might find that a specific advertisement can be effective however that your competitors are using more targeted ads. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your advertisements and make necessary changes.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Manager has the ability to perform extensive keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each ad campaign. This is very important because you will have the ability to target only those keywords that are profitable. By browsing the tool's database, you will be able to recognize profitable expressions and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your website. This can conserve you money and time by helping you cut down on ineffective AdWords campaigns.