Google Tag Manager is a simple to use, light-weight option for creating, handling and keeping an eye on different user defined places (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard provides several advantages to help your company effectively manage user place based services. Tag Manager can be utilized for anything from basic program updates to complete website management. It can assist you to develop, customize and keep track of user location based services such as:
* Perform code on a chosen component - You can execute a defined tag code on a picked user aspect. This can be beneficial for example when you want to reveal a map location on a user map within a blog post or on another site. Because Google Tag Supervisor allows you to define both type and size of the text box, you can define a big or small map location without causing Tag Supervisor errors.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Security technology with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Manager can assist you evaluate service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, mobile phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. As soon as you've identified the area of the user, you will have the ability to see in-depth details about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, average time on website, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking area data, you will be able to examine how your users are seeing your content and figure out where you ought to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your place tracking efficiency. You can also utilize Google Track Defense's advanced reports to determine which marketing network or networks are carrying out well for your service and which ones may be losing your money.
* Analyze sales patterns - One of the most ingenious features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool properly, you must first set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have done so, you will be required to a page including a variety of tabs. Click on the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page containing information on the service history of each user, along with info on service ticket tags.
* Enhance online search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the ability to evaluate and offer stats on how your keywords relate to each other. This details will assist you determine what keywords or keyword mixes are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you tweak your ad campaigns. * Improve website analysis - If you have an existing site, you may wish to analyze the data provided by Google Tag Manager and optimize it. You can determine which images and other visual parts of your website are performing well, and which locations are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense project tracking - If you currently utilize AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool may be used to monitor the performance of your AdSense project. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense ads and track their performance. This tool might also be used to measure ad effectiveness based on different parameters, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might find that a specific ad can be reliable but that your rivals are utilizing more targeted ads. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make needed modifications.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to conduct extensive keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each ad campaign. This is important due to the fact that you will be able to target just those keywords that pay. By browsing the tool's database, you will have the ability to determine successful expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can conserve you money and time by assisting you cut down on ineffective AdWords campaigns.