Google Tag Manager is an easy to utilize, light-weight service for producing, handling and keeping track of different user defined places (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard provides numerous benefits to assist your company successfully manage user place based services. Tag Supervisor can be used for anything from easy program updates to full site management. It can assist you to create, customize and monitor user location based services such as:
* Carry out code on a chosen element - You can execute a defined tag code on a chosen user element. This can be useful for example when you wish to reveal a map location on a user map within a post or on another website. Considering That Google Tag Supervisor enables you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can define a large or little map location without causing Tag Manager errors.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you want to integrate Google's Track Defense technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Supervisor can assist you evaluate service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, mobile phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. Once you've figured out the area of the user, you will be able to see in-depth details about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, average time on site, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking area information, you will have the ability to evaluate how your users are seeing your content and identify where you must make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your place tracking efficiency. You can also utilize Google Track Protection's sophisticated reports to identify which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be losing your cash.
* Examine sales patterns - Among the most innovative features of Google Tag Supervisor is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool appropriately, you need to initially set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have actually done so, you will be taken to a page containing a range of tabs. Click the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page containing information on the service history of each user, as well as information on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to analyze and provide data on how your keywords relate to each other. This info will assist you determine what keywords or keyword combinations are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you fine tune your ad campaigns. * Improve website analysis - If you have an existing website, you may wish to analyze the information offered by Google Tag Supervisor and optimize it. You can recognize which images and other visual elements of your site are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you presently utilize AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool may be utilized to monitor the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense advertisements and track their performance. This tool may also be used to measure ad efficiency based on various criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may discover that a specific advertisement can be efficient but that your rivals are utilizing more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your advertisements and make needed changes.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Manager has the ability to perform substantial keyword research. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords connected with each ad campaign. This is important since you will be able to target only those keywords that are profitable. By browsing the tool's database, you will have the ability to identify profitable expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can save you time and money by helping you reduce ineffective AdWords projects.