Google Tag Supervisor is an easy to use, light-weight service for creating, managing and keeping an eye on various user defined places (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard uses a number of benefits to help your organization effectively manage user location based services. Tag Supervisor can be used for anything from simple program updates to complete website management. It can assist you to create, modify and keep track of user area based services such as:
* Carry out code on a chosen component - You can execute a specified tag code on a selected user element. This can be helpful for instance when you want to show a map area on a user map within an article or on another website. Because Google Tag Supervisor allows you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or little map location without causing Tag Manager mistakes.
* Assess service tickets - If you want to incorporate Google's Track Defense technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can assist you evaluate service ticket information from any mobile device, including PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. When you've determined the place of the user, you will have the ability to see comprehensive info about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking location information, you will have the ability to examine how your users are viewing your content and figure out where you must make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your area tracking performance. You can likewise use Google Track Security's sophisticated reports to determine which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be losing your money.
* Examine sales patterns - Among the most ingenious features of Google Tag Supervisor is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool effectively, you should first set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have actually done so, you will be taken to a page consisting of a variety of tabs. Click the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page consisting of details on the service history of each user, along with details on service ticket tags.
* Improve online search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to analyze and provide stats on how your keywords are related to each other. This details will assist you identify what keywords or keyword mixes are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you tweak your ad campaigns. * Improve website analysis - If you have an existing site, you might wish to examine the information supplied by Google Tag Manager and enhance it. You can identify which images and other visual parts of your site are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you currently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be used to keep an eye on the efficiency of your AdSense project. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense ads and track their efficiency. This tool may also be utilized to determine advertisement effectiveness based upon different criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might discover that a particular advertisement can be efficient but that your rivals are using more targeted advertisements. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your ads and make needed modifications.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Manager has the ability to carry out comprehensive keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords connected with each ad campaign. This is necessary since you will have the ability to target only those keywords that are profitable. By searching the tool's database, you will be able to identify lucrative phrases and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can save you time and money by helping you cut down on ineffective AdWords campaigns.