Google Tag Manager is an easy to use, lightweight option for producing, handling and keeping an eye on numerous user defined locations (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard provides numerous benefits to assist your organization successfully manage user location based services. Tag Manager can be utilized for anything from basic program updates to full website management. It can assist you to produce, modify and monitor user area based services such as:
* Carry out code on a picked aspect - You can perform a defined tag code on a picked user aspect. This can be helpful for example when you wish to reveal a map area on a user map within a post or on another site. Since Google Tag Supervisor enables you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a large or small map location without causing Tag Manager errors.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you wish to incorporate Google's Track Security technology with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Manager can help you examine service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, cell phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. When you've figured out the area of the user, you will have the ability to see comprehensive info about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking area data, you will be able to analyze how your users are seeing your material and determine where you should make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your area tracking efficiency. You can also utilize Google Track Protection's innovative reports to determine which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones may be wasting your money.
* Evaluate sales trends - Among the most ingenious features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool properly, you ought to first establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. Once you have done so, you will be required to a page consisting of a range of tabs. Click the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page containing information on the service history of each user, as well as information on service ticket tags.
* Enhance online search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the ability to examine and supply statistics on how your keywords belong to each other. This info will assist you identify what keywords or keyword mixes are performing well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you tweak your advertising campaign. * Enhance site analysis - If you have an existing website, you might wish to analyze the data supplied by Google Tag Supervisor and enhance it. You can recognize which images and other visual elements of your website are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense project tracking - If you currently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be utilized to keep track of the efficiency of your AdSense project. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager interface, you will be able to see all AdSense ads and track their efficiency. This tool may also be utilized to measure ad efficiency based upon numerous parameters, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may discover that a specific ad can be effective but that your rivals are utilizing more targeted ads. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your ads and make necessary changes.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to perform substantial keyword research. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords connected with each ad campaign. This is essential because you will have the ability to target just those keywords that pay. By browsing the tool's database, you will have the ability to identify successful phrases and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your site. This can conserve you time and money by assisting you minimize inadequate AdWords campaigns.