How To Pass Google Analytics Event Category To Tag Manager
Google Tag Supervisor is a simple to utilize, lightweight solution for producing, handling and keeping an eye on numerous user defined areas (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard offers several advantages to help your company successfully manage user area based services. Tag Supervisor can be used for anything from basic program updates to full site management. It can help you to create, customize and keep track of user place based services such as:
* Execute code on a chosen component - You can carry out a specified tag code on a chosen user element. This can be helpful for example when you want to reveal a map location on a user map within a post or on another website. Considering That Google Tag Manager enables you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a large or little map location without triggering Tag Supervisor errors.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you wish to incorporate Google's Track Security technology with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Manager can assist you assess service ticket data from any mobile phone, consisting of PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. When you've determined the area of the user, you will be able to see comprehensive information about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking location data, you will be able to analyze how your users are seeing your material and identify where you must make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your place tracking efficiency. You can also utilize Google Track Security's sophisticated reports to determine which marketing network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones may be wasting your cash.
* Analyze sales trends - Among the most innovative functions of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool effectively, you should first establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. When you have actually done so, you will be required to a page consisting of a variety of tabs. Click on the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page consisting of information on the service history of each user, in addition to details on service ticket tags.
* Enhance online search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the ability to examine and offer statistics on how your keywords relate to each other. This info will assist you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you tweak your advertising campaign. * Enhance website analysis - If you have an existing website, you might want to analyze the data supplied by Google Tag Manager and enhance it. You can determine which images and other visual parts of your website are carrying out well, and which locations are a drain on your minimal bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you presently use AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool may be utilized to monitor the performance of your AdSense campaign. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense advertisements and track their performance. This tool might also be used to determine advertisement efficiency based on various parameters, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may find that a particular advertisement can be efficient however that your competitors are using more targeted ads. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make necessary changes.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Manager has the ability to conduct extensive keyword research study. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each ad campaign. This is necessary due to the fact that you will be able to target only those keywords that are profitable. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to recognize successful expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can conserve you money and time by helping you minimize inadequate AdWords projects.