Google Tag Manager is a simple to use, light-weight service for producing, handling and monitoring numerous user defined locations (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard provides several benefits to help your organization successfully handle user area based services. Tag Manager can be used for anything from simple program updates to full site management. It can assist you to create, customize and keep an eye on user place based services such as:
* Carry out code on a picked aspect - You can execute a specified tag code on a picked user component. This can be helpful for instance when you wish to show a map place on a user map within an article or on another website. Because Google Tag Manager permits you to define both type and size of the text box, you can define a big or little map area without triggering Tag Supervisor errors.
* Examine service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Protection technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can help you evaluate service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, mobile phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. When you've identified the location of the user, you will have the ability to see comprehensive info about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on website, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking location information, you will be able to evaluate how your users are viewing your material and figure out where you ought to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your place tracking performance. You can also use Google Track Protection's sophisticated reports to determine which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be wasting your cash.
* Evaluate sales patterns - Among the most innovative functions of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool correctly, you need to first set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have done so, you will be required to a page including a range of tabs. Click the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page including information on the service history of each user, in addition to details on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to evaluate and offer data on how your keywords are related to each other. This information will help you identify what keywords or keyword mixes are performing well, and which ones are not. It can likewise help you tweak your advertising campaign. * Improve site analysis - If you have an existing website, you might wish to evaluate the data provided by Google Tag Manager and optimize it. You can determine which images and other visual components of your website are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you currently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be utilized to monitor the performance of your AdSense project. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense ads and track their efficiency. This tool may also be used to measure advertisement efficiency based upon numerous parameters, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might find that a particular ad can be reliable however that your rivals are utilizing more targeted advertisements. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make essential changes.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to conduct substantial keyword research study. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each advertising campaign. This is essential due to the fact that you will have the ability to target just those keywords that pay. By browsing the tool's database, you will have the ability to identify profitable phrases and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can save you money and time by assisting you cut down on inadequate AdWords campaigns.