Google Tag Manager is a simple to use, lightweight service for creating, managing and monitoring different user defined places (users). The Google Tag Supervisor control panel provides a number of advantages to help your company efficiently manage user location based services. Tag Manager can be utilized for anything from easy program updates to full website management. It can assist you to create, customize and keep track of user location based services such as:
* Carry out code on a selected element - You can execute a specified tag code on a picked user element. This can be helpful for example when you wish to reveal a map area on a user map within a blog post or on another website. Since Google Tag Manager allows you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or little map area without triggering Tag Manager errors.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you want to integrate Google's Track Security technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Supervisor can help you evaluate service ticket information from any mobile device, including PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. Once you've identified the place of the user, you will have the ability to see comprehensive info about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking area data, you will have the ability to analyze how your users are seeing your material and identify where you ought to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your area tracking performance. You can also utilize Google Track Defense's sophisticated reports to identify which marketing network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones may be losing your cash.
* Examine sales patterns - Among the most innovative features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool appropriately, you need to first set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have done so, you will be taken to a page containing a variety of tabs. Click on the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page including information on the service history of each user, along with info on service ticket tags.
* Improve online search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to evaluate and provide data on how your keywords are related to each other. This information will assist you determine what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can likewise assist you fine tune your ad campaigns. * Improve website analysis - If you have an existing website, you might wish to evaluate the data provided by Google Tag Manager and optimize it. You can identify which images and other visual components of your website are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense project tracking - If you presently use AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool may be used to keep track of the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense ads and track their performance. This tool may also be utilized to determine ad efficiency based upon different criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may discover that a particular advertisement can be efficient however that your competitors are using more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make required modifications.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Manager has the ability to conduct extensive keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each advertising campaign. This is very important due to the fact that you will have the ability to target just those keywords that pay. By searching the tool's database, you will be able to determine lucrative phrases and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can save you time and money by helping you minimize inadequate AdWords campaigns.