Google Tag Manager is an easy to use, light-weight solution for producing, managing and monitoring different user defined areas (users). The Google Tag Supervisor control panel provides numerous benefits to help your organization effectively handle user place based services. Tag Manager can be used for anything from basic program updates to full site management. It can help you to create, customize and keep an eye on user place based services such as:
* Execute code on a chosen component - You can carry out a specified tag code on a selected user component. This can be helpful for instance when you want to reveal a map location on a user map within a blog post or on another site. Because Google Tag Manager enables you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or little map place without causing Tag Manager mistakes.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you want to incorporate Google's Track Protection technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can assist you evaluate service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. When you've determined the place of the user, you will be able to see in-depth details about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, average time on site, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking location data, you will be able to analyze how your users are seeing your material and figure out where you must make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your place tracking performance. You can likewise use Google Track Defense's advanced reports to identify which advertising network or networks are carrying out well for your service and which ones might be losing your money.
* Evaluate sales trends - One of the most ingenious features of Google Tag Supervisor is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool properly, you must first set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have actually done so, you will be taken to a page consisting of a range of tabs. Click on the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page including information on the service history of each user, along with information on service ticket tags.
* Improve search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to examine and provide data on how your keywords relate to each other. This info will assist you determine what keywords or keyword mixes are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also help you tweak your ad campaigns. * Enhance site analysis - If you have an existing site, you may wish to examine the data provided by Google Tag Manager and enhance it. You can determine which images and other visual components of your website are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your minimal bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you currently utilize AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool might be used to keep track of the performance of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense ads and track their efficiency. This tool might also be used to determine ad effectiveness based on various specifications, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might discover that a particular ad can be reliable but that your rivals are using more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your advertisements and make needed changes.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to carry out extensive keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords connected with each ad campaign. This is very important because you will be able to target only those keywords that are profitable. By browsing the tool's database, you will have the ability to recognize lucrative expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can conserve you time and money by assisting you cut down on inefficient AdWords projects.