Google Tag Supervisor is a simple to use, light-weight service for developing, handling and keeping an eye on various user specified places (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard uses a number of advantages to help your company efficiently manage user location based services. Tag Manager can be used for anything from simple program updates to full site management. It can assist you to produce, modify and keep track of user location based services such as:
* Perform code on a selected aspect - You can perform a specified tag code on a picked user aspect. This can be useful for instance when you wish to show a map location on a user map within a post or on another website. Because Google Tag Manager allows you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or little map place without causing Tag Manager mistakes.
* Examine service tickets - If you want to integrate Google's Track Protection technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Supervisor can assist you examine service ticket information from any mobile device, including PDA, cell phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. Once you've determined the area of the user, you will be able to see in-depth info about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking location data, you will be able to evaluate how your users are seeing your material and identify where you need to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your area tracking performance. You can likewise use Google Track Defense's innovative reports to recognize which marketing network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be squandering your money.
* Analyze sales trends - Among the most innovative functions of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool effectively, you must first establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have done so, you will be taken to a page containing a range of tabs. Click the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page containing information on the service history of each user, along with info on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to examine and offer statistics on how your keywords relate to each other. This information will help you determine what keywords or keyword combinations are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can likewise assist you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Improve site analysis - If you have an existing site, you may wish to examine the information provided by Google Tag Supervisor and enhance it. You can determine which images and other visual parts of your site are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you presently utilize AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be utilized to monitor the performance of your AdSense project. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense advertisements and track their efficiency. This tool might also be utilized to determine advertisement efficiency based on numerous criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may discover that a particular ad can be effective but that your rivals are using more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your ads and make necessary changes.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to carry out substantial keyword research study. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each advertising campaign. This is very important because you will be able to target only those keywords that pay. By browsing the tool's database, you will be able to identify lucrative phrases and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can save you time and money by assisting you reduce inefficient AdWords campaigns.