Google Tag Supervisor is a simple to use, light-weight service for developing, managing and monitoring various user specified places (users). The Google Tag Supervisor control panel provides several advantages to help your organization efficiently manage user place based services. Tag Supervisor can be used for anything from basic program updates to full website management. It can assist you to produce, modify and keep track of user area based services such as:
* Carry out code on a selected component - You can perform a specified tag code on a chosen user component. This can be useful for instance when you wish to show a map location on a user map within an article or on another website. Since Google Tag Supervisor enables you to define both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or small map place without triggering Tag Manager errors.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Defense technology with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Supervisor can assist you examine service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, cellular phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. As soon as you have actually identified the place of the user, you will have the ability to see in-depth information about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, average time on site, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking area information, you will be able to examine how your users are viewing your content and determine where you must make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your place tracking performance. You can likewise utilize Google Track Protection's innovative reports to identify which marketing network or networks are carrying out well for your service and which ones might be wasting your money.
* Examine sales patterns - Among the most innovative features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool effectively, you ought to initially set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have actually done so, you will be taken to a page containing a range of tabs. Click the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page consisting of information on the service history of each user, along with information on service ticket tags.
* Enhance online search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to analyze and provide data on how your keywords are related to each other. This details will assist you determine what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Enhance website analysis - If you have an existing website, you may wish to analyze the data provided by Google Tag Supervisor and enhance it. You can identify which images and other visual components of your site are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you currently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool may be used to monitor the performance of your AdSense project. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense advertisements and track their performance. This tool might also be utilized to determine advertisement efficiency based on numerous criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might find that a particular advertisement can be efficient but that your competitors are using more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make essential changes.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to carry out substantial keyword research. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each advertising campaign. This is essential due to the fact that you will be able to target only those keywords that are profitable. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to identify profitable phrases and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your site. This can save you time and money by helping you minimize inefficient AdWords projects.