Do I Need Google Analytics Code If I Have Tag Manager Installed
Google Tag Supervisor is an easy to use, light-weight service for producing, managing and keeping track of various user defined locations (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard uses a number of benefits to assist your organization efficiently handle user place based services. Tag Manager can be used for anything from easy program updates to full website management. It can assist you to produce, modify and keep an eye on user area based services such as:
* Perform code on a selected aspect - You can perform a defined tag code on a chosen user aspect. This can be helpful for instance when you wish to show a map place on a user map within an article or on another site. Considering That Google Tag Manager permits you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can define a large or little map place without causing Tag Manager mistakes.
* Assess service tickets - If you wish to incorporate Google's Track Protection innovation with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can help you assess service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, cell phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. When you've figured out the location of the user, you will have the ability to see comprehensive details about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking place information, you will be able to evaluate how your users are viewing your content and identify where you should make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your place tracking efficiency. You can likewise utilize Google Track Security's sophisticated reports to determine which marketing network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be wasting your cash.
* Evaluate sales trends - Among the most ingenious functions of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool effectively, you need to first set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. Once you have done so, you will be taken to a page including a range of tabs. Click on the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page consisting of information on the service history of each user, as well as details on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to examine and offer statistics on how your keywords are related to each other. This information will assist you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can likewise help you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Improve site analysis - If you have an existing website, you may wish to evaluate the information offered by Google Tag Supervisor and enhance it. You can recognize which images and other visual components of your website are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you currently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be utilized to keep track of the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager user interface, you will be able to see all AdSense ads and track their performance. This tool may likewise be used to determine advertisement efficiency based on different specifications, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may discover that a particular advertisement can be efficient but that your competitors are using more targeted ads. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make essential modifications.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Manager has the ability to perform substantial keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each ad campaign. This is essential because you will have the ability to target just those keywords that pay. By browsing the tool's database, you will have the ability to recognize rewarding expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can conserve you time and money by assisting you reduce inadequate AdWords projects.