Configuring Custom Event Tracking For Google Analytics In Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is an easy to use, lightweight solution for producing, managing and keeping track of numerous user specified places (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard offers numerous advantages to assist your company effectively handle user place based services. Tag Supervisor can be used for anything from easy program updates to full site management. It can assist you to develop, customize and keep track of user place based services such as:
* Perform code on a chosen element - You can carry out a specified tag code on a chosen user aspect. This can be beneficial for example when you wish to reveal a map place on a user map within a post or on another website. Since Google Tag Supervisor enables you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or small map area without causing Tag Manager errors.
* Examine service tickets - If you want to incorporate Google's Track Defense technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Supervisor can assist you examine service ticket data from any mobile device, consisting of PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. Once you have actually figured out the location of the user, you will have the ability to see in-depth details about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, average time on site, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking location information, you will have the ability to analyze how your users are seeing your content and determine where you need to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your location tracking efficiency. You can likewise utilize Google Track Defense's innovative reports to identify which marketing network or networks are carrying out well for your service and which ones may be squandering your money.
* Evaluate sales trends - One of the most ingenious functions of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool appropriately, you ought to initially establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. Once you have done so, you will be taken to a page including a variety of tabs. Click on the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page consisting of information on the service history of each user, along with info on service ticket tags.
* Enhance online search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the ability to examine and provide data on how your keywords belong to each other. This details will help you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can also help you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Enhance website analysis - If you have an existing website, you might want to examine the data provided by Google Tag Supervisor and enhance it. You can determine which images and other visual elements of your website are performing well, and which locations are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you currently use AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool might be used to keep an eye on the performance of your AdSense campaign. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager interface, you will be able to see all AdSense advertisements and track their efficiency. This tool may likewise be utilized to determine ad effectiveness based upon various criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might find that a specific advertisement can be efficient however that your competitors are utilizing more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your ads and make necessary changes.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Manager has the capability to carry out comprehensive keyword research study. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each ad campaign. This is important because you will have the ability to target just those keywords that pay. By browsing the tool's database, you will have the ability to identify successful phrases and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your website. This can conserve you time and money by helping you minimize ineffective AdWords projects.