Google Tag Supervisor is an easy to use, light-weight option for developing, handling and keeping track of various user specified areas (users). The Google Tag Manager control panel uses several advantages to help your organization effectively manage user place based services. Tag Manager can be used for anything from simple program updates to full website management. It can help you to develop, customize and monitor user area based services such as:
* Perform code on a picked element - You can execute a defined tag code on a chosen user aspect. This can be helpful for example when you wish to show a map area on a user map within an article or on another website. Since Google Tag Supervisor enables you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can define a large or small map location without triggering Tag Supervisor mistakes.
* Assess service tickets - If you wish to incorporate Google's Track Security innovation with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Supervisor can assist you assess service ticket information from any mobile device, including PDA, mobile phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. As soon as you've identified the location of the user, you will have the ability to see comprehensive information about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking location data, you will have the ability to evaluate how your users are viewing your content and determine where you need to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your location tracking performance. You can also use Google Track Protection's innovative reports to determine which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones may be losing your cash.
* Examine sales trends - One of the most ingenious functions of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool correctly, you must first set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have done so, you will be taken to a page including a range of tabs. Click the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page consisting of information on the service history of each user, in addition to information on service ticket tags.
* Enhance online search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the ability to analyze and supply data on how your keywords are related to each other. This info will assist you determine what keywords or keyword combinations are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also help you tweak your advertising campaign. * Enhance website analysis - If you have an existing website, you might want to evaluate the information offered by Google Tag Manager and optimize it. You can determine which images and other visual parts of your website are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign tracking - If you currently utilize AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be utilized to monitor the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense ads and track their performance. This tool may also be used to measure ad efficiency based upon different parameters, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might discover that a particular ad can be reliable however that your competitors are utilizing more targeted ads. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your advertisements and make needed changes.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to perform substantial keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each ad campaign. This is very important due to the fact that you will have the ability to target only those keywords that are profitable. By searching the tool's database, you will be able to determine successful phrases and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your website. This can conserve you time and money by assisting you reduce ineffective AdWords projects.