Google Tag Manager is an easy to utilize, light-weight option for creating, managing and keeping an eye on numerous user specified locations (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard uses numerous benefits to assist your company efficiently handle user location based services. Tag Supervisor can be used for anything from easy program updates to complete website management. It can assist you to produce, customize and monitor user location based services such as:
* Carry out code on a chosen aspect - You can carry out a defined tag code on a selected user aspect. This can be helpful for instance when you want to show a map area on a user map within an article or on another site. Given That Google Tag Manager allows you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can define a large or small map area without causing Tag Supervisor mistakes.
* Examine service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Protection technology with your mobile marketing campaign, Tag Manager can help you assess service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, cellular phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. Once you've identified the place of the user, you will have the ability to see in-depth information about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking location data, you will be able to examine how your users are seeing your material and determine where you should make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your place tracking efficiency. You can also use Google Track Defense's innovative reports to identify which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones may be losing your money.
* Examine sales patterns - One of the most ingenious features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool appropriately, you should initially establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have done so, you will be required to a page including a range of tabs. Click the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page containing details on the service history of each user, along with info on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to examine and offer data on how your keywords are related to each other. This information will help you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you fine tune your ad campaigns. * Improve site analysis - If you have an existing website, you may wish to evaluate the data provided by Google Tag Supervisor and optimize it. You can recognize which images and other visual components of your site are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense project tracking - If you presently utilize AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be used to monitor the performance of your AdSense campaign. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor user interface, you will be able to see all AdSense ads and track their performance. This tool might also be utilized to measure ad effectiveness based on different specifications, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may find that a particular advertisement can be effective however that your competitors are using more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your ads and make needed changes.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Manager has the capability to carry out substantial keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords connected with each ad campaign. This is very important since you will have the ability to target just those keywords that pay. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to determine lucrative phrases and keywords that are not being used to promote your website. This can save you money and time by assisting you cut down on inadequate AdWords projects.