Can I Use Google Analytics And Tag Manager At The Same Time
Google Tag Supervisor is a simple to use, light-weight service for producing, handling and keeping an eye on various user specified locations (users). The Google Tag Supervisor control panel uses several benefits to assist your company efficiently manage user place based services. Tag Supervisor can be utilized for anything from simple program updates to full website management. It can help you to create, customize and keep an eye on user place based services such as:
* Carry out code on a selected element - You can carry out a specified tag code on a selected user component. This can be useful for example when you wish to reveal a map location on a user map within a post or on another website. Given That Google Tag Manager permits you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can define a big or little map location without causing Tag Supervisor mistakes.
* Assess service tickets - If you want to incorporate Google's Track Defense technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can assist you evaluate service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, cell phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. When you have actually determined the place of the user, you will have the ability to see comprehensive information about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking place information, you will have the ability to examine how your users are viewing your content and figure out where you ought to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your place tracking performance. You can likewise utilize Google Track Protection's advanced reports to recognize which marketing network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones may be squandering your money.
* Evaluate sales trends - Among the most innovative features of Google Tag Supervisor is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool correctly, you should first establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. Once you have actually done so, you will be required to a page consisting of a variety of tabs. Click on the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page containing information on the service history of each user, in addition to details on service ticket tags.
* Improve search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the ability to examine and provide data on how your keywords belong to each other. This info will help you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can likewise help you tweak your ad campaigns. * Enhance site analysis - If you have an existing site, you might wish to examine the information supplied by Google Tag Manager and optimize it. You can identify which images and other visual parts of your site are carrying out well, and which locations are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense project monitoring - If you currently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool may be used to monitor the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager interface, you will be able to see all AdSense advertisements and track their efficiency. This tool may also be used to determine advertisement efficiency based on numerous parameters, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might find that a particular ad can be reliable however that your competitors are utilizing more targeted ads. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your advertisements and make essential modifications.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Manager has the capability to conduct extensive keyword research study. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each ad campaign. This is essential since you will be able to target just those keywords that pay. By browsing the tool's database, you will have the ability to identify rewarding expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can save you time and money by helping you reduce inefficient AdWords projects.