Google Tag Supervisor is an easy to use, lightweight service for developing, managing and monitoring various user defined areas (users). The Google Tag Manager dashboard provides several benefits to assist your organization efficiently manage user location based services. Tag Supervisor can be used for anything from basic program updates to full website management. It can assist you to develop, modify and monitor user area based services such as:
* Carry out code on a chosen element - You can execute a defined tag code on a selected user component. This can be useful for example when you want to reveal a map area on a user map within a post or on another site. Since Google Tag Supervisor allows you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a large or small map location without triggering Tag Manager mistakes.
* Assess service tickets - If you wish to incorporate Google's Track Defense technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can help you assess service ticket data from any mobile device, including PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. When you have actually identified the place of the user, you will be able to see detailed info about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, average time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking place information, you will be able to examine how your users are viewing your content and figure out where you should make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your location tracking performance. You can also utilize Google Track Protection's sophisticated reports to recognize which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be losing your money.
* Analyze sales patterns - Among the most ingenious features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool correctly, you should initially establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have done so, you will be taken to a page consisting of a range of tabs. Click on the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page containing information on the service history of each user, along with information on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to examine and supply data on how your keywords belong to each other. This information will help you identify what keywords or keyword mixes are performing well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Enhance website analysis - If you have an existing website, you might wish to analyze the information supplied by Google Tag Manager and enhance it. You can identify which images and other visual elements of your site are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense project tracking - If you presently use AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool may be utilized to keep track of the efficiency of your AdSense project. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager interface, you will be able to see all AdSense advertisements and track their performance. This tool might likewise be utilized to measure advertisement effectiveness based on various criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might find that a particular ad can be effective however that your competitors are utilizing more targeted ads. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your advertisements and make needed modifications.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to conduct comprehensive keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords associated with each ad campaign. This is essential since you will be able to target just those keywords that are profitable. By browsing the tool's database, you will have the ability to identify successful expressions and keywords that are not being utilized to promote your site. This can save you time and money by assisting you cut down on inadequate AdWords projects.