Google Tag Manager is an easy to use, light-weight solution for creating, managing and monitoring different user defined locations (users). The Google Tag Supervisor dashboard offers numerous advantages to help your organization efficiently handle user location based services. Tag Supervisor can be utilized for anything from simple program updates to full site management. It can help you to produce, modify and monitor user location based services such as:
* Perform code on a picked component - You can perform a defined tag code on a selected user element. This can be useful for instance when you wish to reveal a map location on a user map within a post or on another website. Considering That Google Tag Manager permits you to define both type and size of the text box, you can specify a large or little map area without causing Tag Supervisor mistakes.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you wish to integrate Google's Track Security technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can assist you examine service ticket information from any mobile phone, including PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. Once you've determined the location of the user, you will be able to see comprehensive info about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on site, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking area information, you will be able to analyze how your users are viewing your material and figure out where you must make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your area tracking efficiency. You can also use Google Track Security's innovative reports to recognize which marketing network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be squandering your cash.
* Evaluate sales trends - One of the most innovative features of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool correctly, you need to first establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have done so, you will be taken to a page consisting of a variety of tabs. Click on the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page consisting of information on the service history of each user, as well as info on service ticket tags.
* Improve online search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to examine and provide stats on how your keywords relate to each other. This information will help you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you tweak your advertising campaign. * Improve site analysis - If you have an existing site, you may want to evaluate the data provided by Google Tag Manager and enhance it. You can determine which images and other visual parts of your website are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign monitoring - If you presently utilize AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be utilized to keep track of the performance of your AdSense campaign. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor user interface, you will be able to see all AdSense ads and track their efficiency. This tool might also be used to determine ad effectiveness based on various parameters, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may find that a specific ad can be efficient however that your rivals are using more targeted ads. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make essential modifications.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Manager has the capability to conduct extensive keyword research study. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords connected with each ad campaign. This is very important because you will have the ability to target just those keywords that are profitable. By searching the tool's database, you will be able to identify profitable expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can conserve you money and time by assisting you minimize inadequate AdWords campaigns.