Google Tag Manager is an easy to use, light-weight solution for developing, handling and keeping an eye on various user defined places (users). The Google Tag Supervisor control panel offers numerous advantages to assist your organization successfully handle user place based services. Tag Manager can be used for anything from basic program updates to full website management. It can help you to develop, modify and monitor user location based services such as:
* Execute code on a selected element - You can execute a defined tag code on a selected user component. This can be beneficial for instance when you wish to reveal a map location on a user map within an article or on another site. Since Google Tag Supervisor enables you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or small map location without triggering Tag Manager errors.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you want to integrate Google's Track Security technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can assist you evaluate service ticket data from any mobile phone, including PDA, mobile phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. When you've figured out the area of the user, you will be able to see detailed info about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, average time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking place information, you will be able to evaluate how your users are viewing your content and identify where you should make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your place tracking efficiency. You can likewise use Google Track Defense's advanced reports to recognize which marketing network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones might be wasting your money.
* Examine sales trends - Among the most innovative functions of Google Tag Supervisor is the tracking of ticket service activity. To utilize the tool appropriately, you need to initially establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. Once you have done so, you will be required to a page containing a variety of tabs. Click on the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page consisting of details on the service history of each user, along with details on service ticket tags.
* Improve online search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the ability to evaluate and offer data on how your keywords are related to each other. This info will assist you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can also assist you fine tune your advertising campaign. * Improve website analysis - If you have an existing website, you may wish to evaluate the information provided by Google Tag Supervisor and enhance it. You can identify which images and other visual elements of your site are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense project tracking - If you currently use AdSense to monetize your websites, this tool might be used to keep an eye on the efficiency of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense ads and track their efficiency. This tool may likewise be utilized to measure ad efficiency based upon various specifications, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may discover that a particular advertisement can be efficient but that your rivals are utilizing more targeted advertisements. By browsing through the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your advertisements and make essential changes.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Supervisor has the capability to conduct extensive keyword research. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords connected with each ad campaign. This is important since you will have the ability to target just those keywords that pay. By searching the tool's database, you will be able to identify rewarding expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can conserve you time and money by assisting you minimize inadequate AdWords projects.