Можно Устанавливать Два Google Tag Manager На Одном Сайте
Google Tag Manager is an easy to utilize, lightweight option for producing, managing and keeping an eye on different user specified places (users). The Google Tag Supervisor control panel provides several advantages to help your organization efficiently handle user place based services. Tag Supervisor can be utilized for anything from simple program updates to complete website management. It can help you to create, modify and keep an eye on user area based services such as:
* Perform code on a chosen element - You can execute a defined tag code on a selected user aspect. This can be beneficial for example when you want to reveal a map place on a user map within a post or on another website. Because Google Tag Supervisor permits you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can define a big or little map place without triggering Tag Supervisor mistakes.
* Examine service tickets - If you wish to incorporate Google's Track Protection technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Supervisor can help you assess service ticket information from any mobile device, consisting of PDA, mobile phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop. As soon as you have actually figured out the area of the user, you will have the ability to see comprehensive information about that user with a range of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's personal tracking area information, you will have the ability to evaluate how your users are viewing your material and figure out where you ought to make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your location tracking efficiency. You can likewise use Google Track Protection's innovative reports to identify which marketing network or networks are carrying out well for your service and which ones might be losing your money.
* Examine sales patterns - One of the most ingenious features of Google Tag Supervisor is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool correctly, you should first establish an account with Google Tagger. Then, select 'My Account' and click on the link 'Tag Management'. As soon as you have actually done so, you will be required to a page including a range of tabs. Click the tab labeled 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page consisting of information on the service history of each user, as well as details on service ticket tags.
* Enhance online search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to evaluate and offer stats on how your keywords are related to each other. This info will assist you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are carrying out well, and which ones are not. It can also help you fine tune your ad campaigns. * Improve website analysis - If you have an existing website, you might wish to evaluate the information offered by Google Tag Manager and enhance it. You can recognize which images and other visual components of your site are carrying out well, and which locations are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense project tracking - If you presently utilize AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be used to monitor the performance of your AdSense campaign. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Supervisor user interface, you will be able to see all AdSense ads and track their performance. This tool may also be used to determine advertisement efficiency based upon various parameters, such as click-through rate (CTR). You might discover that a particular ad can be reliable however that your competitors are using more targeted advertisements. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can tweak your ads and make required modifications.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to perform substantial keyword research study. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords connected with each ad campaign. This is very important since you will be able to target only those keywords that pay. By browsing the tool's database, you will be able to recognize successful expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can conserve you money and time by helping you cut down on inefficient AdWords projects.