Курс По Google Analytics И Google Tag Manager В Pdf
Google Tag Manager is a simple to utilize, lightweight service for developing, handling and keeping track of various user defined places (users). The Google Tag Supervisor control panel provides several benefits to assist your organization efficiently handle user place based services. Tag Supervisor can be utilized for anything from simple program updates to full website management. It can assist you to create, customize and keep an eye on user place based services such as:
* Perform code on a chosen component - You can execute a specified tag code on a selected user element. This can be useful for example when you wish to show a map place on a user map within an article or on another site. Because Google Tag Manager permits you to specify both type and size of the text box, you can specify a large or small map area without triggering Tag Manager errors.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you want to incorporate Google's Track Protection technology with your mobile marketing project, Tag Supervisor can help you evaluate service ticket data from any mobile device, consisting of PDA, smart phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. When you have actually determined the place of the user, you will have the ability to see in-depth details about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, typical time on website, cost-per-click rate and number of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking place information, you will be able to analyze how your users are viewing your material and determine where you must make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise improve your area tracking efficiency. You can likewise utilize Google Track Security's sophisticated reports to identify which advertising network or networks are performing well for your service and which ones may be losing your cash.
* Analyze sales trends - Among the most ingenious functions of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool properly, you should first set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have actually done so, you will be taken to a page containing a range of tabs. Click the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be taken to a page containing details on the service history of each user, as well as info on service ticket tags.
* Improve search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the capability to analyze and provide stats on how your keywords are related to each other. This info will help you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can likewise assist you fine tune your ad campaigns. * Enhance site analysis - If you have an existing site, you might wish to evaluate the information provided by Google Tag Supervisor and optimize it. You can identify which images and other visual elements of your website are carrying out well, and which areas are a drain on your restricted bandwidth.
* AdSense campaign monitoring - If you currently utilize AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool may be used to monitor the performance of your AdSense campaign. By browsing to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager interface, you will be able to see all AdSense advertisements and track their performance. This tool may likewise be used to measure advertisement effectiveness based on various criteria, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may discover that a particular advertisement can be effective however that your competitors are utilizing more targeted ads. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your ads and make necessary modifications.
* AdWords keyword research - Google Tag Manager has the capability to perform substantial keyword research study. By navigating to the 'All Tracks' button, you will be able to see all of the AdWords keywords connected with each ad campaign. This is essential due to the fact that you will have the ability to target only those keywords that are profitable. By browsing the tool's database, you will be able to determine lucrative expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can save you money and time by assisting you minimize inefficient AdWords campaigns.