В Моих Отчетах Google Analytics Отсутствуют Данные Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is a simple to use, light-weight solution for creating, managing and keeping track of different user specified areas (users). The Google Tag Supervisor dashboard offers several advantages to help your organization effectively handle user place based services. Tag Manager can be utilized for anything from easy program updates to complete website management. It can assist you to produce, modify and keep track of user place based services such as:
* Execute code on a chosen component - You can carry out a defined tag code on a picked user element. This can be beneficial for instance when you wish to show a map area on a user map within an article or on another website. Since Google Tag Supervisor enables you to define both type and size of the text box, you can specify a big or little map area without triggering Tag Manager errors.
* Evaluate service tickets - If you want to integrate Google's Track Defense innovation with your mobile marketing project, Tag Manager can assist you examine service ticket information from any mobile phone, consisting of PDA, mobile phone, tablet PC and web-enabled laptop computer. Once you've determined the location of the user, you will have the ability to see comprehensive info about that user with a variety of reports such as per-click rate, average time on website, cost-per-click rate and variety of last-click impressions. By accessing Google's private tracking area data, you will be able to examine how your users are seeing your content and identify where you must make tweaks to increase conversion rates or otherwise enhance your location tracking efficiency. You can likewise utilize Google Track Protection's innovative reports to identify which marketing network or networks are carrying out well for your service and which ones might be losing your money.
* Examine sales patterns - Among the most ingenious functions of Google Tag Manager is the tracking of ticket service activity. To use the tool effectively, you ought to initially set up an account with Google Tagger. Then, choose 'My Account' and click the link 'Tag Management'. When you have actually done so, you will be required to a page consisting of a variety of tabs. Click on the tab identified 'Service Ticket History' and you will be required to a page consisting of details on the service history of each user, along with details on service ticket tags.
* Enhance search engine ranking - Google Tag Manager has the ability to evaluate and supply data on how your keywords belong to each other. This info will assist you identify what keywords or keyword combinations are performing well, and which ones are not. It can likewise assist you fine tune your ad campaigns. * Enhance site analysis - If you have an existing website, you might want to evaluate the data provided by Google Tag Manager and enhance it. You can recognize which images and other visual elements of your website are performing well, and which areas are a drain on your limited bandwidth.
* AdSense project monitoring - If you presently use AdSense to monetize your web pages, this tool might be utilized to keep track of the performance of your AdSense project. By navigating to 'All Tracked' in the Google Tag Manager user interface, you will have the ability to see all AdSense ads and track their efficiency. This tool might also be utilized to determine ad effectiveness based upon various specifications, such as click-through rate (CTR). You may find that a specific advertisement can be effective however that your competitors are using more targeted advertisements. By checking out the AdSense tracking page, you can fine tune your advertisements and make necessary changes.
* AdWords keyword research study - Google Tag Supervisor has the ability to perform substantial keyword research study. By browsing to the 'All Tracks' button, you will have the ability to see all of the AdWords keywords related to each ad campaign. This is very important due to the fact that you will have the ability to target just those keywords that are profitable. By searching the tool's database, you will have the ability to identify profitable expressions and keywords that are not being used to promote your site. This can save you money and time by assisting you minimize ineffective AdWords projects.